Meeting Register Page

Meeting banner
Co-op Work Permit Workshop
International students in Canada (study permit holders) studying at a designated learning institution (DLI) in a program that requires work experience (practicum) need a co-op work permit. International students must obtain a co-op work permit before starting their paid or unpaid practicum experience.

Join VCC International to learn more about co-op work permit eligibility and a complete overview of the co-op work permit application process: how to apply for a co-op work permit on its own from within Canada.

Jul 14, 2022 03:00 PM in Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Meeting logo
Meeting is over, you can not register now. If you have any questions, please contact Meeting host: Camile Ogliari.